( @ Notre Dame September 2014)
I can't believe it's already March. It seems like we just turned the calendar to 2016 and talks of a Spring baby arriving in March or April seemed so far away. Now we're off to a fresh start with weather that's regularly giving us a glimpse of Spring in Indiana. I'm ready to tackle a long list of things for the month and am happy to report that I accomplished the majority of my February goals.
Recap of my
7. Write out a daily to do list of things I want to make sure to do with Olive every day. I've done this in the past, but I'd like to revamp one that works well for us right now. I'm thinking a quick checklist that I can post and work through most days.
8. Download current favorite songs and make a new playlist
10. Plan a day trip to Indianapolis to use a restaurant Groupon and do some shopping
1. Buy 2 new pairs of comfy Spring pajamas for myself as a treat for those newborn/recovery filled weeks.
2. Decide on and book a newborn photo session with a local photographer.
3. Pack a hospital bag for myself, Fletcher & Kevin.
4. Assemble Olive's big sister gift to get at the hospital.
5. Book a hospital tour so we're familiar with the place ahead of time
6. Write thank you notes for baby gifts we've received so far
7. Plan and go on a little babymoon during Kevin's Spring Break
8. Attend to all of the details of our house closing set for the middle of the month
9. DIY Some St. Patrick's Day cards to send out to family and friends
10. Plan a St. Patrick's Day meal of rainbow fun for my family
11. Assemble and pick up a few more things for Olive's Easter basket
12. Visit the Easter Bunny & get Olive's picture taken with him
13. Attend our first Easter brunch & Egg hunt at the Country Club - I'll either be a million weeks pregnant at
the end of March or be showing up with a brand new baby boy
14. Oxyclean our big yellow area rug
15. Squeeze in some fun play dates with friends - library, donuts, animals, park, lunch dates, etc.
16. Set up some guest bloggers for a special project I'm working on for April
17. Start planning out the details of our move - what house projects must be done before we move in, who can help, packing schedule and then actual move dates.
18. Read for fun. I enjoyed reading Breaking Busy last month, am working hard to read regularly, read with Olive daily and do devotions.
What are some things that you're hoping to accomplish this month??
Linking up with With Grit & Grace
It's time to link up with my favorite ladies this week!
Join us with your best post and visit other great bloggers.
We had 181 people link up with us last week.
Our most clicked on link from last week was