Monday, March 21, 2016

$10 March Target Haul

It's time for another installment of our monthly Target Haul posts.  I picked up things for Spring & Easter this month.  I was excited to find 6 things for my budget of $10 and am excited to use them with Olive.

 The Dollar Spot has the cutest gardening things right now.  Seeds, tools & more.
I picked up these polka-dotted gardening tools and gloves for Olive for $5.
We're excited to move into our new house and start planting things together.

 The egg dye kit was on a cartwheel deal, Spring sprinkles for $1 and the BEST jelly beans of all time!!  We've eaten several bags of them this Easter season.  We're going to make cookies or cupcakes and decorate them with sprinkles, dye eggs together and make treats.

So much family fun for $10!!

Olive's Easter basket came together perfectly this year!!
Her basket is from Target a few years ago & so is her monogram.
She's got a mix of practical (sippy cup & new pjs),
educational (2 new books)
and FUN (bubbles, sidewalk chalk, garden tools, candy & coloring kit).

I'm joining these fun ladies to host a $10 Target linkup!
Be sure to link your recent $10 Target Haul posts so we can see what great things you found.
This link up will be once a month on the 3rd Monday of the month so go ahead and pencil us into your bloggy calendar :)
 

Becky at bybmg // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me // Instagram // Facebook // Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. I loooove the gardening tools! Aria has 4 of them, so fun. ps there is an easter basket link up on wed (http://work-it-mommy.blogspot.com/2016/03/5-on-friday-announcing-easter-basket.html) if you are interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Olive's basket is perfect! I'm so impressed it's all put together and ready to go! #organized :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tools are adorable! I love, love, love jelly beans and I haven't had any yet this spring. I need to change that! Great finds!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you included these items as a Easter Basket haul, cute!
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um. So Olive's Easter needs to win an award for how bright, cheery and perfectly adorable it is!! She is going to be one excited and happy little girl come Easter morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her Easter basket and how you combined pratical, play, and educational.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaahhh those little garden tools are the cutest! My girls LOVE to play in my garden beds. You did a great job on Olive's basket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe you got so much for under $10!!! You majorly scored! Those eggs will be so fun to dye as will playing out in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a killer basket!! And you got so many awesome items for under $10. IMPRESSIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a basket full of some awesome goodies. I love the gardening tools. I saw those at Target and didn't grab them and am now kicking myself. I need to go back and see if they have any. You will have one happy girl on Easter morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great basket goodies! Those little gardening gloves and tools are seriously so adorable! I have to see if my Target still has those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That basket is darling. We're going to tackle egg dying tomorrow - so I'm eager to see how Olive does with it. I got 2 different kits - but no glitter. I can't handle that mess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I scooped up the same garden tools and gloves though I wished our Target had them in pink still! You did good!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.