Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday Talk: Fall Goals

Thank you for all of your sweet comments on our baby #2 announcement yesterday!
I'll get busy replying to your well wishes today :)

I'm excited to share our Fall Goals with you today.  They are all fun options for our family to do together this fall.  I sat down with my husband and we came up with a list of fun things we'd all enjoy doing.  There's no pressure to get to every single thing on the list, but we're excited to have a list of great options to tackle in October and November.

1. Visit a pumpkin patch in our area.  Pick out pumpkins, do some fun activities for kids & eat fall treats while we are there
2. Go on a hayride
3. Take a little road trip to meet our newest baby friend
4. Eat candy corn and Reese's pumpkins
5. Do Halloween/Fall crafts together
6. Decorate our house for Halloween
7. Invite my brother in law over to watch football at our house
8. Go to an ISU game and tailgate
9. Work out the details of Olive's Halloween costume & practice saying trick-or-treat
10. Spend Halloween weekend with our family - Fall party, Halloween dinner & time with cousins
11. Make treats for Kevin's co-workers and have Olive deliver them in her Halloween costume
12. Go for walks in the evening
13. Read pumpkin/Halloween books together
14. Have a little bonfire in our backyard and make s'mores
15. Play in the leaves
16. Paint or carve pumpkins
17. Buy Halloween candy for our friends
18. Make caramel apples for a treat
19. Make chili
20. Bake pumpkin shaped sugar cookies

What fun thing are you hoping to do with your family this Fall?
Did I leave anything out?


It's time to link up with my favorite ladies for Tuesday Talk.
We had 151 bloggers link up with us last week.
Come join us with your favorite post from the week.

We have two new blogger hosts to check out this week:
Stephanie & Laura
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Lauren - Simply Free ~  Becky - BYBMG
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Laura - Life Is Beautiful ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things
Sarah - Abiding In Grace ~ Stephanie - Wife Mommy Me

Polka-Dotty Place

5 comments:

  1. Love your bucket list! We've gone apple-picking, made chili, and had caramel apples...but definitely still need to do some pumpkin carving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you covered it all! You guys are going to have a wonderful month lady. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list. I need to make one because I feel like I've been kind of bleh so far this fall! Maybe a list would get me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe add in "watch a Halloween movie". We are going to watch It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and Mickey's Treat. I love caramel apples dipped in nuts. Oh I could eat one right now. I saw where someone took the caramel apples and then cut them up for the kiddos and I really like the idea of doing that instead of just handing Jack one on a stick. Congrats again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun plan for fall! We have to find a good pumpkin patch around here. I'm kind of a snob, and I prefer the ones where you pick the pumpkins yourself.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.