Thursday, October 15, 2015

Favorite Halloween Books for Toddlers

Olive and I love reading together.  She brings me books throughout the day and we read often.  I rotate the books I put out for her and have a seasonal shelf in our family room with books that are relevant for that month.  If you follow me on Instagram (@polkadottyplace) you saw a video of Olive "reading" Goodnight Moon a few days ago.  

We currently have big sister books, potty training books and Halloween books on her shelf.  She has gotten a new Halloween book each year of her life so her collection is growing nicely.  I love to give books for holidays.

Our favorite Halloween books:
 You're Purrfect to Me - Sams
Where is Baby's Pumpkin? - Target
Llama Llama Trick or Treat
Goodnight Moon
Mickey's Halloween - Meijer
I Love You Little Pumpkin - Wal-Mart
Five Little Pumpkins - gift


Here's a little glimpse inside the books:
These lift the flap books entertain Olive for such a long time!!
She loves seeing how the picture changes behind the flap.
There's also a list of things for you to hunt for on each page.
We've taken this on road trips, to doctor's appointments and love it.





I also wrote post about my favorite Halloween books 
 

What are your favorite Halloween books?

3 comments:

  1. I am really loving Spookly the Square Pumpkin. Another great thing about this book is that the one hour movie comes on the Disney Channel. I think it is a cute story and has lots of free activities online to do with your child....or for me a class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always find the books with flaps when we are at the library and let Connor enjoy them then because the few we have at home are missing pieces thanks the my rough little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's baby's pumpkin is a huge favorite here. I just ordered the llama llama one. But that mickey one - Olivia loves books with flaps!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.