Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Word of the Year 2014

My word for 2013 was CHANGE
and it perfectly suited the entire year for me.
We changed houses, jobs, we had a baby, moved to a new city
and pretty much changed as much as you could in one year.

I've been pondering my word choice for 2014, and after much deliberation,
I've decided that the perfect word for the new year is
THRIVE

I want to thrive in my role as a new mom,
I want to thrive in our new city,
thrive in my relationships,
thrive in hobbies I've decided to pursue,
thrive in new situations,
and to have our family thrive this year.

What word would you like to work towards this year??
I love reading about the words that people have selected so leave a comment telling me yours or leave me the link to your blog so I can read about it.
Happy New Year!! 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I've been thinking about my word too - but haven't come up with one yet. Would you mind if I used that word as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. See the link below for more info.

    #free
    www.inspgift.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.