Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm excited that:
A. I got around to taking outfit pictures this week
(actually thanks to my sweet husband for humoring me & taking my outfit pictures)
B. I put together a few cute outfits 
and C. I am hoping to keep it up in 2014!!

My outfits for the week:
1. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Plans
cardigan - Loft
peplum top - Marshalls
statement necklace - Dillards
earrings - Francesca's
skinny jeans & belt - Target (NEW)
pointy giraffe print flats - Nine West

 2. Dinner Date & Errands
 cardigan - Loft
scarf - DownEast
earrings - Francesca's
skinny jeans - Target
flats - Lucky
 *I liked this outfit so much it's been on repeat :)
Funny pic of the week:
My talks of pattern mixing must have been overheard by my husband
but I think something got lost in translation!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the pink and orange together! cute necklace!

    Lindsey
    Thrift and Shout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the last picture! And I love that peplum top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits! and I love the pic of your husband. Mark is usually in plain pj bottoms and a dance studio shirt he got when he was in a parade with Amelia... not much for matching when he's home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. I love these beautiful colours together. The necklace is so pretty. This is a really lovely and well put together outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh they make giraffe print flats?!??!! I gotta have a pair!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.