Friday, January 3, 2014

Printing Instagram Pics???



I LOVE Instagram!!
It's such a fun, quick way to keep up with people.
I have lots of family and have made several new friends from it.

My question for the new year is,
where do you print your Instagram pictures??
I've seen several people who do it but I'm a little clueless.
 I have posted almost 900 pictures and have printed ZERO of them!!  Some of my very favorite shots are insta pics and I need to print them.  It's one of my projects for 2014 so I wanted to get started stat!

I'm intrigued by Prinstagram
They have an app so you can print straight from your phone,
they have tons of printing options and gifts you can make
and several people have recommended them.
It looks like they are about $0.50 per print plus shipping.
I think they also print your caption on the back.

 Have you printed through any other site??  Do tell!!

Are you on Instagram???
Leave me a comment with your IG name so I can look you up!
You can follow me on IG @ polkadottyplace

6 comments:

  1. Omg she's so adorable! What a doll! I love the first picture of her :)

    xx Courtney
    Chaseallyourdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used Walgreen's before because I usually get great prints from them but I wasn't impressed :/ Let me know if you find a good place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used Shutterfly for my instagram and had no troubles. Not a good of quality as pictures with my camera, but I still loved having those special memories in my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also used Shutterfly. You can put the pics into one of their products (I make books) or just print them. You can also take pics from Facebook to Shutterfly. Super easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been wanting to print my instagram pictures! I was on foxgram.com and started picking pictures but didn't order any yet and they are 25 cents each!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Printstagram on my phone. Have heard great things but haven't given it a try yet. Let us know your thoughts if you do try it out!
    Amy @ http://www.thegiftedgabber.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.