Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WIWW

My week was full of lazy days at home, errands and a little road trip.  I wish I'd taken more outfit pictures but I'll do better next week.  I remembered to take plenty of Olive so that should count for something  :)

1. Road Trip to Hot Springs
jacket - Old Navy
scarf, top & earrings - Limited
skinnies - Target
flats - Lucky

 Olive was looking so cute this week and wanted to join in my wiww post.
outfit - Target
headband - gift

cardigan - Macys
leggings - Target
headband - Babies R Us
gold moccs - The Coral Pear

 hat - GAP
onesie - Macys
leggings - Target
Paci clip - Babies R Us

11 comments:

  1. Your little one is adorable! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! All details are on my blog:
    http://iputabirdonit.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-2014.html

    xo
    Daniela
    Put A Bird On It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she is adorable! I really like how your red scarf looks with the cargo jacket!
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and Olive is adorable! Those. Shoes. I die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh that yellow outfit so cute! and that pose of her by the crib, sticking her hand and foot out, it's like she knew what she was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying over your little girl! That blue and yellow outfit is adorable--I haven't seen that at our local Target! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olive's blue and yellow polka dot outfit is simply adorable!!! I'm a sucker for polka dots - throw them on a baby and I am putty in your hands. Thanks for linking up!
    XOXO
    Lindsay, www.PursuitofPink.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the navy blue and yellow--so cute! Polka dots are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - she is just adorable!! LOVE all the outfits!! Aren't girls SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had all these nice things I was going to say about your amazing jacket and your outfit and then as I scrolled down I was completely drawn in by Olive and couldn't even think about any of your outfit. But seriously - you both look great, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your baby's gold moccasins! Brighton needs a pair of those.

    ReplyDelete
  11. she is adorable! i just bought those purple leggings at target and just got gold moccassins! twins!:) thanks for linking up! i hope you do again next week!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.