Wednesday, January 29, 2014

wiww Selfie Edition

My outfit pictures consist of selfies/iphone pictures this week.  
Not the best quality,
Not a full length shot
but I still love them.

Here are two of my outfits this week:

1. Pattern Mixing Ladies
scarf - GAP
cardigan - Loft
earrings - Charlotte Russe
Olive's outfit - Kohls
headband - Babies R Us

 2. Doctor's Office Selfie
cardigan - Loft
pearls - Macys
top - JCPenneys
earrings - Charlotte Russe

I recently saw this video about selfies.
It addresses self esteem, positive self image and celebrating YOU!
I haven't take a lot of selfies but this video makes me want to take more!
This Will Forever Change the Way You Look at Selfies or
 

4 comments:

  1. I looved that selfie video by Dove - it was so perfect! And I love your mint top! You both look beautiful! xoxo

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your babies are so cute!! I love the coordinating polka dots with your baby! I love that we do have so much in common! I personally also LOVE selfies and take at least three to five a week:)
    xoxo
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your scarf in the first selfie! Gap has the best selection! I'm a huge sucker for scarves.. I own wayyy too many haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched that video a few days ago and LOVED it. I also LOVE that you and Olive are matching in the first two pics. How cute is that! Love Love Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.