Friday, January 10, 2014

Highlights of My Week

The week flew by for me because I was sick last week and finally started feeling better this week.  Hooray!!  I'm also glad that my Clorox wiping, hand washing and cleaning paid off because no one else in my house caught my cold!!  Double hooray!!

The best parts of my week were:

1. I tried a new recipe for Brownie Cookies and they were SO GOOD!!  My husband and I ate an entire batch in just a few days.  I'm already thinking of an excuse to make them again.  They are SO easy and delicious!!  You can find the recipe here.

2. I got all of our Christmas decorations taken down, packed up and put into storage.  Then I cleaned the house from top to bottom so I could decorate for Valentine's Day!!

 3. I took advantage of GAP's site wide 40% off sale 
nd a gift card to get these adorable things for Olive.
Did you shop the same sale this week??
I can't wait for her to grow into this top & dress!!
I kind of wish they had a mommy + me matching pair of dresses.
 I also got this polka-dotty hat for her and I think Olive is a fan :)
High Five Mom!

4. I was watching some TV and I looked beside me to see Topher posing :)
He's my side kick and loves to be near me especially when the baby is sleeping.

5. I spent some time using my new camera - Canon Rebel T3 - 
and captured some cute shots of Olive.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. I love seeing peeks into your days :) I'm glad you're feeling better, especially in time for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute blog - love the pictures of your little one, she is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the best pictures of your little one! And I love that hat--too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brownie cookies?! Um, yes please, sign me up! :) Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you have a great weekend!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cookies look amazing, I know my man would love them. Pinned! =) And your kitty....just so sweet. My orange and white kitty sits like that too. Love. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from The Best of Friday Style Link-up! Looks like a good week. That is one adorable baby :)

    Be sure to stop by my blog today, big big Stitch Fix giveaway!
    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that stripy black and white dress is adorable, it made my ovaries hurt!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty sure I now need to make brownie cookies! {linking up with Alissa's coffee date

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.