Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Preteen Parenting: Feed Them

Do you want to know the easiest way to get kids to gather at your house??

Feed them!


Olive wanted to have one last Summer sleep over so we planned it last minute and she made an easy menu of take out pizza, blizzards & breakfast.  


Kevin got the pizzas for us.

I got the stuff to make homemade blizzards.

And then we had our traditional sleepover breakfast.  Pancakes & eggs.


The girls were thrilled!

Simple pancakes - plain or chocolate chip.  Same with the eggs - plain or with cheese.  I kept breakfast simple because everyone had to leave at 8am so I could get off to my teacher training days.


They loved ordering their blizzard toppings.  I kept it simple with 2 topping options and almost everyone picked Oreo.

Pizza, blizzards and panakes were a big hit!  And it was so much cheaper to get the ingredients to make these meals and snacks at home vs going to Dairy Queen or Dennys with a big group.  Feed the friends and you'll be a favorite mom!

1 comment:

  1. Love the smiley face plates! Can you share where you found them?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.