Friday, August 16, 2024

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!  I hae a couple weeks of school under my belt and we are starting to feel more confident in all of our new routines.  Each day is different and we are busy, but it seems like everyone is happily finding their groove.

The best parts of our week were:

1. Finding treats on my desk!


2. Leo earned some fun prizes for a great start to PreK.

3. Our crepe myrtle is in full bloom!

4. Olive has been wnated to try press on nails.  We grabbed this set at Target and LOVED how they turned out.  I got so many compliments on them.  They have lasted almost a week with just a few touch ups.

5. Packing lunches!  I'm packing 20 lunches a week and 20 snacks a week.  That means I've got to hit up all the grocery stores on the weekend to get ready for the week.  We try to do grocery pick up + Sams.

6. Some of my little kindergarten buddies pick me bouquets at recess.

7. 6th grade, 3rd grade and PreK are off to a great start!



8. Mama Bunny and I meet at the garden every night.  I take out the compost, harvest any veggies that are ready and she finds things to munch on.  Our okra is really doing well.  So are the tiny tomatoes, jalapenos, sweet peppers and a few zucchini.

9. My MIL has been bringing us dinners to make the evenings a little easier after long workdays.  How sweet is that?!  This was a favorite meal.

10. It's almost the weekend!!  We can't wait to stay home, hang out together and not set any alarms.


Have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Whew, that's a lot of lunches and snacks!! Those dinners from your MIL must be a lifesaver. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.