Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Pink Glasses

 Here's my firendly reminder - make the appointments that you have been putting off!

This Summer I visited my family doctor, dermatologist, eye doctor and have a dentist appointment coming up.  None of them were especially fun, but I'm glad I made my health a priority.  We have established care for all the kids and have some appointments coming up.

My eye exam was a pain to establish care at a new place.  I didn't like the first doctor I saw, but loved the second for my follow up contact exam.  I had to speak up for myself to make sure that I saw my favorite doctor from there on out.  I had to ask my first doctor to transfer my file to my second doctor because I thought he was a better fit for me.  It was a super awkward conversation, but I'm so glad I stood up for myself.

I am so excited to have new glasses.

Aren't they pretty!?  I have a big head so finding comfy glasses is tricky.


And apparently, I have always been a pink glasses girl.  First grade Whitney and 42 year old Whitney feel the same about cute accessories.  


Make those appointment, friends!

3 comments:

  1. You’re so cute!! All my appointments fall in the fall haha, so I am entering Dr appointment season. Blech. But it is so nice to get that clean bill of health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! 😍 ❤️ Mom @speechie76

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.