Monday, September 27, 2021

Family Movie Night Watch List

As our kids are getting older, they love family movie nights more and more.  We rarely watch a whole movie at once.  We start a movie one night and finish it the next.

I usually put Leo to bed and then zoom out to pop popcorn, add some candy and watch a movie together.  Sometimes we start the movie right after dinner and Leo joins in the fun.  He gets his own tiny bowl of popcorn.  I love finding movies that both kids enjoy.  The kids helped me come up with a list of all their favorite movie night movies.  Most of them are from Netflix or Disney+.

We almost always have: Candy Corn.

I pop a bag of Aldi microwave popcorn & sprinkle candy on top once it's cooled a bit.  My kids love Skittles, Runts, M&Ms, Sweet tarts, Smarties, gummies and PEZ on top of their popcorn.  If you're going to add anything with chocolate be sure to let the popcorn cool down first.

 

Our Favorite Family Movie Night Movies:

Animal Crackers

Casper

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Dennis the Menace

Despicable Me / Minions - all of them

Dog Gone Trouble

Hotel for Dogs

Honey I Shrunk The Kids

Hotel Transylvania 1, 2 and 3

How to Train Your Dragon series

Jumanji

Over the Moon

Kung Foo Panda

Penguins of Madagascar the Movie

Pets United

Pokemon Mew two Strikes Back Evolution

Sonic the Hedgehog

The Greatest Showman

The Loud House Movie

The Lorax

The Mitchells vs The Machines 

The Nut Job

The Willoughbys 

Vivo

Wall.E

We Can Be Heroes 

Wonderpark

Yes Day


And if you're looking for a show to watch with your kids - We are really enjoying watching the classic show Full House together.  I loved it when I was a child and now my kids are loving it.


What are some of your favorite movies to watch with your family?


1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.