Tuesday, September 7, 2021

12 Layer Warm Taco Dip

Hey, Friends!  I hope you had a great, long weekend.  

Our was wonderful - perfect weather and tons of family time.  We kicked off college football season with a stressful Notre Dame win and a delicious taco dip dinner.  I had a different post planned for today.  Then I decided this recipe had to be shared ASAP.  Introducing my 12 Layer Warm Taco Dip:

I prepped some things ahead of time at nap time so that dinner would come together really quickly.  Brown and season your ground beef, chop veggies and saute onions and sweet peppers.  I popped everything into the fridge and then had it ready to use in my dip at dinner time.

12 Layers:

1 can Refried Beans

1lb Seasoned Taco Meat (I used ground beef)

Diced jalapenos

Sauteed onions

Sauteed sweet peppers

Purple onions

Sliced black olives

Salsa

Corn

Guacamole

Sour cream

Shredded cheddar

Toppings: Shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes,green onions, salsa, and sour cream.

I used a 9x9 pan and it was a great size for our family - plenty for dinner and some leftovers.  If I was taking this to a tailgate or a party, I'd probably do a 9x13 pan.  I didn't measure anything - just used what I had on hand so make your taco dip to taste.  My husband doesn't like sour cream or guac so I just put them on my side. 

I love this recipe because it is so easy to customize!  Leave out ingredients that you don't like and add in all the taco things you love.  It's perfect for any crowd.





Pop into the oven at 350 until the cheese is all melty at around 15 minutes.Then turn on the broiler for 2-3 minutes to slightly brown the cheese on top.

Serve with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and chips!

It was delicious fresh out of the oven and somehow it got even better for leftovers.

We'd HIGHLY recommend this warm taco dip for any game day gathering or Taco Tuesday!


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks so good, Whitney! I’ll definitely be trying this!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.