Wednesday, April 21, 2021

My Outfit Formula

I am excited to talk to you about outfit formulas today.

I think of it as a combination of clothes that you know you feel good in.  An outfit that is easy, comfy, cute and makes you feel put together and confident.

For me, it's a cute top, skinny jeans and booties.  Throw on some accessories and a jean jacket and I'm set.  I have three pairs of jeans (all some version of the the high rise Old Navy Rockstar Skinnies) that I'm loving right now and a whole section of cute tops hanging in my closet.  I know that I can mix and match them and have outfits ready to go.

Let me show you my outfit formula in action.  With several of these photos by my children.  Because they're around 24/7 and happy to help me snap pictures.  If I bought an item recently, I'll tell you where it's from.

Fun top + black Old Navy skinny jeans + booties & accessories.

Black top + holy jeans + booties

Leopard + black jeans + jean jacket & booties.  100% Old Navy.


Dressy black top + jeans & leopard booties


Floral top + skinny jeans & booties.

Camo sweatshirt (@Walmart) + holy jeans & booties.

I love my friend Jacque's outfit - floral top + white jeans + cute lace up shoes.

Graphic tee + black jeans and a jean jacket if I'm headed out.

Basic tee + cardigan + black jeans & booties.

And if it ever warms up again, I love this combo - floral dress + jean jacket.  Both from Old Navy.


So what would you say is your favorite outfit formula that you know works for you?

5 comments:

  1. Love your outfits! I have 3 of those Walmart sweatshirts, aren't they the best?! My outfit formula is very similar, but I go with neutral flats and add a long tassel necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits! I love the camo with stripe earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these looks! And I love that you’ve identified your formula too. Tell your little photographers that they are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO good and happy and put together in every single picture!!! I love your outfit formula. I do something similar but you look waaayyyyyy cuter than I ever do!!!!!💛

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfits. I have a similar formula. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.