Friday, April 23, 2021

Friday Faves

Happy Friday!  It's been a long week over here.  It rained, it snowed, Leo didn't feel well for a couple days and I kept thinking Thursday was Friday.  We just had a lot going on.  I am ready for a quiet weekend.

I have some fun Friday Faves to share with you...

1. Aldi Finds + Charcuterie Board Inspiration

It's no secret by now that I love a charcuterie board.  I enjoy building them, chopping things up for them and love making them.  It's probably my family's favorite dinner.  You can't beat that - no dishes and very little clean up.  This board turned out so pretty.  I love adding something warm to dinner boards like bread sticks.  

I have two Aldi favorites to tell you about.  We tried these pretzel breadsticks for the first time and they are AMAZING.  I warmed them up in the oven for 5 minutes and they were soooo good.  They don't come with pretzel salt, but only one of us missed it.

Butter Puff Pastry Twists Cheese flavor are AMAZING.  I could probably eat a whole package in one sitting.  They taste like heaven - buttery, cheesey, flaky and they have the best crunch.  I'd highly recommend getting both of these new Aldi favorites.

2. Pop Fidget Toys

My kids are obsessed.  We've had tons of fun playing with them - there are loads of games you can do if you look on Pinterest and they're just fun to sit and pop.  The big kids and the baby love them.  We also have one of these Fat Brain pop toys.  The kids are big fans of all of them.  They'd be great for road trips, to play at home or to help build up those fine motor skills.  I'll link ours below in case you know someone who'd love one.



 

 3. Birthday Parties

The kids got invited to a birthday party for a friend.  It was outside and the kids had a great time.  The came home with balloons and party hats.  Leo didn't like his hat at first, then forgot about it and wore it for the rest of the evening.  It was so cute on him.

4. Jordan Bakery Box

My charcuterie box + baking business is going great.  I'm selling my favorite Big Chunk Chocolate Chip Cookies & have Mother's Day I love you BERRY much boxes for sale now.  I can't wait to build those Mother's Day weekend.  They're going to be so cute with all the berries.  You can order here if you're local to me:

Facebook: Jordan Bakery Box

Instagram: @jordanbakerybox


5. Baby Snuggles

Leo isn't the greatest sleeper, but he sure is sweet.  I thought the boys were getting up for the day, but when I checked on them, they'd put each other back to sleep.  So sweet!  Babies don't keep!

6. Surprise Flowers

A friend surprised me with a sweet note and a bouquet of flowers at the playground this week.  It was super nice and totally made my day.

7. Rock Box

Leo got a rock box for his 1st birthday and all the kids love digging in the rocks with him.

8. Chicken Minis are always a good idea.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with Momfessionals

6 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I hope you have a restful weekend! Those Mother’s Day boxes are going to be a huge hit! And love the pic of your boys sleeping - Leo has a similar profile to Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week! I always love your boards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you found many joys even in a tough week! <3 Our little guy still isn't a great sleeper at a year either! Last night he woke up only once for the first time his whole life...hoping that trend continues but I won't plan on it. ;)

    The berry boxes sneak peek looks awesome, those are going to be so special for mamas to receive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your board looks delicious! Your flowers are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordan - it has been a minute since I've stopped by...Leo has gotten so big! Your kiddos are so cute. And I had no idea you started a business! You go, girl! Wish I was local!! All the best with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful post to read, and I too agree with those fidget toys, my kids are autistic and my son in particular loves his one of these - I confess to using them too, very satisfying haha #FridayFavourites

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.