Monday, April 13, 2020

Hello Leo!

Leo made his big debut last Tuesday, April 7th, 2020.

His scheduled c-section made for a memorable entry into the world.  I'll be working on his birth story to share with you, but until then, here are his stats and a few of my favorite pictures.

Leo Marvin Jordan
8lbs 10oz
19.5 inches
4:33pm 4.7.20

We spent 48 hours in the hospital and were thrilled to head home ASAP.  Hospitals are on high alert right now.  It was nice to have a short stay and get to hurry home to Olive and Fletcher.  We're definitely still in full recovery, rest and relax mode over here. 

The plan for this week: Enjoy a quiet week at home.

Meet Leo.

He's so sweet, snuggly and the perfect addition to our family.





Olive & Fletcher meeting Leo for the first time.  Pure JOY!

10 comments:

  1. I am overjoyed for your family! So thankful Leo’s delivery went smoothly and that both of you are healthy!! I can only imagine the excitement surrounding everything Leo does...I know Olive and Fletcher are just the best siblings!!! Praying for you as you continue to recover!!💛💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He's beautiful ❤️💙💙 Take it very easy and rest as much as you can. Way to go, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has the sweetest little face! Thank you for sharing these precious photos - he’s a wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so, so excited for your sweet family. Congratulations! Leo is absolutely precious and just perfect. These pictures make my heart so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on sweet Leo! I love his name, his cute little face, and all the bright colors you have him dressed in. I hope you are recovering and resting after your c-section. Both of mine were c-sections, and I know it can be tough to move around during those first days. So happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations with Leo!!...what a sweet boy....love from me Ria ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! So glad you're out of the hospital definitely not the place to be right now! Congratulations Mama .......God is so good!!!
    ❤️👩🏻‍🍳❤️

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.