Thursday, March 6, 2014

LUCKY Cinnamon Rolls

Cinnamon rolls are the #1 treat at our house so I'm always trying to get creative and festive with our favorite food.  I decided to try to make some lucky clovers for my family.  It was easier than I expected so I thought I'd pass the recipe along to YOU!!  We also LOVE St. Patrick's Day, probably due to our love for Notre Dame, so we go a little crazy for green things this time of year!!

I used my stand by cinnamon roll recipe
and here are the steps to creating your own LUCKY Cinnamon Rolls.

Roll cinnamon roll dough into a log and cut into one inch sections.

 Cut those sections into half and place them side by side.
 Repeat this step until you have 4 "leaves"

Use the end pieces of the cinnamon roll log to make your stems.
 Repeat until you run out of dough.

 Bake with your baby :)
and be sure to bring a lot of toys to entertain her!!

 My recipe makes 8 four leaf clovers.
Let them rise for 10-15 minutes.

Tell your baby she can have a bite since she's been such a good helper.
She'll likely smile ear to ear at the news.

 Bake for 14-16 minutes or until browned.
Let cool.


 Ice your shamrocks with white icing and then drizzle green icing on some.

I'RISH you a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Clovers for everyone :)


9 comments:

  1. Your little girl is adorable!

    And those rolls look divine. I think I might have to have a cinnamon roll now. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious *wipingdrool*. Yum! Thanks for linking up with us!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little helper is so adorable! As are the cinnamon rolls and you make them look so easy!!!

    Thanks for linking up with Funday Monday!!!
    xxAmber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fun way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! I found this link through notjustahousewife.net. I'll have to come check back soon because I'm always looking for yummy new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I love cinnamon rolls! Thanks for coming over and sharing at The Weekend Retreat, hope to see you back at 5pm MST http://mommyondemand.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! How ca-ute and creative is that?! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! I used your recipe as inspiration for my kids breakfast this morning, and they loved it!
    I just created a St Patrick's Day board just to put great recipes and inspiration like this on it :) Thank you for linking up to our Lovely Ladies link party, I've included your cinnamon rolls in a fabulous round-up on my blog if you'd like to check it out http://bit.ly/1oi8Vbh
    Happy St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.