Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Girls, Girls, Girls

The Big Dam Bridge
is always a spot we take out of town guests.
The weather was great last week so we had a fun afternoon walking along the River Trail.

Olive isn't used to so much attention let alone people fighting over her.
She didn't know what to do with herself :)
The girls both wanted to push her, hold her, feed her, get her to laugh and play with her.
I think Olive loved the big girls and could easily get used to so much attention.


 The cats also benefited from some extra lovin this week.

2 comments:

  1. I love walking along the river. My FIL lives in Sherwood and we walk ever time we go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being out west when I was younger and there was a gift shop near a dam called "The Dam Store" and my brother and I thought it was hilarious because we could say "dam" haha!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.