Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

 Where did June go??  
I'm trying to soak up the fun of the summer season and it's flying by!!
I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy and twothirtyfivedesigns

I was lucky enough to be in Destin, FL last week
and here are my outfits from vacation:

 1. Shopping in the Rain
Olive Cardigan - Banana Republic
Floral scarf - TJ Maxx
Black dress - ON (NEW)
Braided belt & flats - GAP

 2. Strolling on the Docks
Top - ON (NEW)
Striped shorts - TJ Maxx
J necklace - Brighton (NEW)

 3. Out to Dinner
Teal top - Loft (NEW)
necklace - The Tiny Twig
Yellow shorts - Tommy Hilfiger (NEW)
Belt - TJ Maxx
Owl ring - vintage
Animal print flats - Nine West

 4. Neon Love
 Neon top - Loft (NEW)
Belt - F21
Striped shorts - TJ Maxx
Gold boat shoes - Sperry

 5. Neutrals
Top - Lerner
Shorts - Levi's
Belt - Micheal Kors
Gold bangles - World Market & Vintage
Flats - GAP

 Thanks for stopping by!!  :) Whitney

Be sure to enter my bloggy birthday giveaway
that ends on Thursday the 5th at midnight.

Wouldn't you like to win some great accessories??

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.