Monday, July 16, 2012

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Do you love a good grilled cheese sandwich?
I do!
Even my hubby who has an aversion to cheese loves these tasty sandwiches.

I've been on a grilled cheese kick lately
and decided to spice it up a bit.

BBQ Grilled Cheese

Here's my recipe
 1/2 c shredded chicken
 2-3 T of your favorite BBQ sauce
 Stir
 Butter both sides of the bread
Add chicken to non buttered side.
 Top with your favorite cheese
I was out of sliced cheese so I had to improvise with shredded.
 Top with the other slice of buttered bread
 Brown on both sides
 Perfecto!
 Let cool for a few minutes.
 Slice in half.
 Amazing!!
 This sandwich proved to be just as yummy as I had hoped.
 It's the perfect, easy lunch!

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.