Saturday, July 21, 2012

Stone Coated Surprise

My husband loves infomercials.  
I think they are annoying.
He wants to buy every gadget he sees.
I want to change the channel.

Last week he mentioned that he'd bought US a surprise
and that it should be arriving soon.
I came home to find a heavy box waiting at my door.
I called him to see what it could be
and he said to open it up.
 He quickly said, "I found a great deal on e-bay and I couldn't pass it up!
 Isn't it great!?!?!"

I was skeptical but excited to give it a try.
I do always complain about my non-stick pans not being non-stick
so I was hoping it would live up to its promises.

Fajitas were on the menu.
 I bought my favorite, easy chicken strips from Sams.
 I cooked the peppers and onions in the pan first.
I didn't use any non-stick spray or olive oil.
NO STICKING!
 Added the chicken strips and still no sticking.

My Sous Chef was close by to supervise the process :)
 After cooking for about 25 minutes, there was still no sticking!
I love this pan.
My husband was right :)
Good call Kevin; Thanks for the surprise!

I'd definitely recommend you getting one for yourself
if you don't have one already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.