Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies

I recently tried a recipe for Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
They were chewy and delish!

The recipe is quick, has just a few ingredients and easy to make.

 1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar, packed
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 egg
2 3/4 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz)

Heat oven to 375°F. 
In large bowl, mix butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. 
Stir in Bisquick mix, chocolate chips and nuts.  

Bake 9 minutes or until golden brown.
 2 day shelf life: 
These cookies were great right out of the oven and the day after I made them.
I also added some festive sprinkles :)

Linking up with:

1 comment:

  1. I have never used Bisquick for anything but pancakes and biscuits, but it makes total sense! Thanks for sharing this recipe! They look really good!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.