Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Fajitas

I enjoy cooking dinner.
We both LOVE Mexican and
fajitas were on the menu for tonight.
 1/2 a green pepper
1/2 yellow onion
1 red and yellow pepper
Multi-Grain tortillas
 Jalapeno Peppers & Ortega sauce
1 can Fat Free Refried beans
 Saute peppers until they are slightly browned.
Cut up lettuce and cherub tomatoes halved.
1/3 pkg John Soules Foods Chicken Fajita Meat heated up
(super affordable at Sam's Club - $8ish)

Voila!
I made open faced fajitas
and Kevin did the traditional ones.
Both were tasty!
Bonus: We had enough leftovers for my lunch tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I liked those cute little tomatoes. They look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.