Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Organizing My Baking

Let me begin by saying...
I blame my MOM for my love of 
everything baking related :)

Exhibit A: Mom's cabinet overflowing 
with cookbooks and recipes
 Exhibit B: GIANT cookie jar filled with cookie cutters
 Exhibit C: Overflow of cookie cutters
 Exhibit D: I spent a good chunk of my summer 
last year helping my mom sort through her recipes 
that she'd torn out of magazines, newspapers 
and found on-line.  We sorted them into 
categories and each category got a binder.
My version:
1. Cookbooks grouped by content
 2. Glass Jars with mini cookie cutters and candles
3. My large jar filled with cookie cutters. 
I have hundreds of cookie cutters 
and I actually USE them.
My overflow is organized by theme: football, 
numbers, Halloween, Christmas, Baby, etc.
 4. Recipes from my mom.  
Her handwritten specialties were a wedding gift.
5. My aprons are neatly folded in the hall closet.
6. My kitchen cabinets are bulging filled with 
all kinds of kitchen gadgets.
7. Nothing gets baked without 
the help of my RED Kitchen Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.