Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School Perks

Topher loves to help me grade & sort papers from school.  I love Scholastic book orders and I send them home each month.  I got everything ready for all 30 of my conferences.
Two of my students came to conferences with gifts...
1. Third grader: "I was strolling through the streets 
of Venice this summer and wanted to bring you 
back a souvenir." Her parents told me
that they went to many different boutiques 
in Italy in order to find the
"perfect scarf for Mrs. Jordan".  
This little girl knows me well!
2.Oreo cupcake from Sweet Tooth Fairy.  
She thought I'd need some chocolate since 
I worked so hard today...
I always start out the year by being the star student or the friend of the week.  Kevin comes in to visit my class, I bake them my "famous" chocolate chip cookies and I tell them lots of cat stories.
Room 9 is almost ready for school to start.  Look at my new SMART board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.