Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mom Time

I had my mom all to myself today!  We got breakfast, visit with Jacque, stopped to see Haley & the kids, ran errands, had lunch and did some shopping!  Maxines is a yummy local place that is the ultimate chick food restaurant.  The chicken salad, pasta and fruit salads were all delish.  We splurged and got a pecan pie bar and a raspberry bar.  I could have eaten a pan of the pecan pie bars because they had chunks of chocolate throughout. 
Marshalls & The Maxx were very good to us today.  Lots of good finds.
The key to a great shopping experience is to get a cart to put your purse in.  It's no fun to be limited in your digging abilities by a bulky handbag!  Good times were had by all today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.