Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Potato Salad

Combining several potato salad recipes to get this: 2lbs of Yukon Gold Potatoes, 3 stalks of green onions chopped, 4 hard boiled eggs, 3/4 c mayonnaise, 2 T Mustard, 1/2 T Montreal Steak Seasoning, t sugar, salt and pepper to taste. 
 Boil potatoes and eggs together.
12 minutes for eggs and 15ish for potatoes.
Cut it all up, mix all ingredients 
and top with onions and bacon bits.
Voila! I added real bacon bits because I thought it needed it.  We both loved it!  I think I would add more hard boiled eggs next time because I love them.
I picked this up at Sam's last weekend an was anxious to give it a try.  It was delish!  It was around $8 and the pork came in 2 packages.  I fixed both and I think it could have easily fed 6+ people.  Looking forward to having this again.  They also make a BBQ chicken.

1 comment:

  1. Found you via Pinterest. This has become a weekly meal in our house. thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.