Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Outfits of the Week

I'm loving this Fall/Wintery weather in Arkansas!!  I have been wearing scarves, layers, jackets and it's been so cozy.  This is my first year of being a SAHM and in the past I was used to getting dressed for teaching every day.  It's been an interesting challenge for me to go from professional outfits to trendy casual looks.  This is unfamiliar territory for me but I'm working hard to put together great looks.  

My goal last week was to take some pictures in the daylight and to put a little more effort into accessorizing myself - done and done!  I like those goals so I'm going to repeat them this week. 
Here are my favorite outfits of the week:

1. Happy Saturday
polka-dotty oxfords - Marshalls
military trench - Old Navy
t - target
skinnies - JCP
military button earrings - Polka-Dotty Place etsy shop

 2. Lunch Date
top & scarf - Limited (NEW)
skinnies - JCP
earrings - Macys
flats - Lucky
*Olive is wearing:
onesie from TheModishLife, jeans from Kohls & headband from GroopDealz

 3. Christmas Shopping
cardigan - J.Crew
top - Loft
scarf - gift
earrings - Charlotte Russe
skinnies -JCP
booties - BORN

 Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!!

Linking up with ThePleatedPoppy, CasualFridays

5 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Love these outfits, Whitney! Happy Thanksgiving sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from What I Wore Wednesday! Happy Thanksgiving! Love those shoes in outfit #1!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute holiday outfits! Especially that jacket…would looove to add that to my closet. Also your little girl is adorable : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes from the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.