Wednesday, November 20, 2013

WIWW

We had temps in the mid 80s and down into the 40s this week.  My wardrobe is confused and so am I.  It's hard to know what to wear so I'm trying to wear lots of layers that can be easily removed.  My goal for the coming week is to take more pictures of my outfits!!  This time change has thrown off my schedule a bit because it's dark when my husband gets home.  Maybe my real goal should be to learn to use the tripod that I got LAST YEAR for Christmas... whoops.

Here are my outfits:
1. Going to Church
cardigan & printed dress - JCP
 necklace - GroopDealz
flats - Lucky
*Olive is still working on identifying her signature pose :)

2. Strolling through the Park
t - Target
skinnies - JCP
scarf - gift
chucks - Macys

Linking up with ThePleatedPoppy, CasualFridays

2 comments:

  1. Isn't the weather crazy? Last weekend I couldn't take the 80's. It didn't feel right at all and it kinda made me skip my plans of decorating for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather here in NJ has been crazy too! I think it's officially fall now for good though. Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. We're taking a holiday tomorrow, but hope to see you back next week!

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    November Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.