Saturday, November 2, 2013

Post-it Note Obsession

I love stationery, post-its and basically all office supplies and I think to say that it's genetic.  Olive was helping me blog the other day - I've become quite proficient at one handed blogging/typing - and I gave her a pint sized post it note to hold.  She was in heaven.  I think I should tell Santa to bring her a snazzy pad of post-it notes in lieu of toys this year.
 She crumpled, explored the sticky side and kept showing me her handiwork.  She drooled and babbled away at this little pink square 
 and then she tried to eat it.

It fell on the floor and the cats were thoroughly entertained by it.  Chasing, running around and sliding across the kitchen floor ensued.  Apparently everyone at my house loves post it notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.