Tuesday, November 5, 2013

November Goals

The start of a new month seems like the perfect time to write down a few new goals for the month.  I have a million thoughts and goals running through my head each day. I'm hoping that picking a few to focus on and saying/writing them on my blog will be motivating for me to work towards completing said goals.

1. Read for fun - I have a few books that I'm excited about reading and need to spend time reading instead of wasting time on my phone :)  I do a good job of reading blogs for fun but I would like to dive into some actual books.
2. Update my etsy shop - spend time listing products, writing descriptions, advertising and maybe even do a fun giveaway on my blog.  I even have the supplies to make some new products if I get around to it.
3. Get a public library card - we just moved to Little Rock and I think it would be fun to get a library card.  I'd like to find out about any local book clubs or mommy and me story times.
4. Workout 3-4 times a week - I've been doing Jillian Micheal's 30 Day shred and going for walks so I want to keep up with this.
5.  Stop PINNING and start DOING.  I have 250+ pins on my "I'd like to try this" board and I want to actually start trying them.  Plus, I have some fun holiday crafts/DIYs that I'd like to do with my 5 month old.
6. Print pictures that are sitting on my computer.  I have thousands of pictures on my computer and some are uploaded to Snapfish.  I need to print my favorites and finish up a few scrapbooks that I started.
7. Get donuts from a local donut shop for breakfast one morning.
8. Work hard to write cards, respond to emails/blog comments and call family and friends this month.

I could easily add 10 more to the list but I'm trying to set myself up for success and not overwhelm.


I'm linking up with Haley @ The Tiny Twig this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.