Friday, November 15, 2013

Whitney in Arkansas

Hello!  My name is Whitney and I recently moved to Arkansas.  I'd love to make some new bloggy friends so leave a comment and introduce yourself.

Fast facts about me:
1. I have a 5 month old baby girl named Olive
2. I'm a teacher turned SAHM this year.
3. I love to blog, craft, take pictures, do DIY projects, organize and smile.
4. My favorite places to shop are TJ Maxx & Target.
5. Desserts are my favorite food.
6. I'm from Indiana, lived in Salt Lake City for 9 years and now live in Arkansas.
7. I can't stand drinking carbonated drinks.
8. I've been blogging for 2.5 years.
9. I love to cook.
10. I enjoy traveling with my family and it's my job to find the best local restaurants, tourist attractions and must see items to new places we travel to.  My husband is in charge of getting us there.
11. I love to wear accessories and make them for my etsy shop.
12. I'm a professional list maker :)
13.  I'm a night owl.
14. I secretly hope that I run into Kelly while I'm living in Arkansas!

Thanks for stopping by from Kelly's Korner Local Blogger Link Up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Whitney,
    I also live near Little Rock and have enjoyed reading your most recent posts. I found your blog on Kelly Stamp's blog. I have been blogging for a few years also, but I consider myself still pretty new to the blogging word because I stay simple on my blog. Look forward to knowing you better!

    Sirron Ritchie

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.