Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for
Here are my outfits for the week:
1. Baby Shower
Flowered cardigan & skirt - Thrifted
Black t-neck - GAP
Fuscia Belt - Macys
Chartreuse Flower - Shopko
Black heels - Ralph Lauren
2. Days Off Make me SMILE
Gray cardigan - Loft
Black fitted T - GAP
Jeans, Mustard flats, Aviators - Target 
Tortoise Shell watch - Liz Claiborne
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
Mustard Scarf - Marshalls
3. Lazy Saturday
Brown T - GAP
Fern print scarf - Macys
Gold button Earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Belt - TJ Maxx
Jeans - Thrifted GAP
Gold Flats - Nine West


4. Sparkles
Black turtleneck - Limited
Belt - Betsey Johnson
Skirt - Thrifted
Silver Brooch cluster - Kohls, Limited & Vintage

 5. Yee Haw
Blue shirt dress - Thrifted
Gray cami - Limited
Braided Belt - Thrifted
Bangles - Down East, Charlotte Russe & Vintage
Earrings - Charlotte Russe
Boots - DSW

 * I loved this outfit
despite the fact that a first grader asked me if I was pregnant...
See you next week!!  :) Whitney

6 comments:

  1. I love all your fun, bright colors! Your thrifted silver skirt is so pretty and unique and I like your arm party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Sparkles outfit and the bracelets with the yeehaw outfit! Kids say the darndest things - even worse when a grown person asks (which has happened to me - when I was NOT pregnant)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how cute! I love your earrings and bracelets especially!!

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.