Thursday, March 1, 2012

Edible Rainbows

Here is a yummy, fairly simple rainbow dessert.
One boxed white cake mix
Follow directions on box
Divide into 6 equal amounts
Add drops of liquid food coloring to each to make the colors of the rainbow.
 Put into cupcake liners.
One spoon per bowl and about 2 spoonfuls of each color per cupcake liner.
For best results spread each color out evenly before putting on the next.
Bake as directed.
 Let cool and then ice.
I used a can of vanilla frosting and rainbow sprinkles.
Top with shamrocks :)
Yum!!
These edible rainbows have been my tradition for several years running now.
 Especially good with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Linking up with thewinthropchronicles

1 comment:

  1. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.