Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bouquet of Clovers

I've mentioned before that my cats eat live plants.
Therefore, I do not have live plants in my house.
I wanted to have a bouquet of clovers so here's my solution:
 Here are the supplies that you'll need for this project:
wooden skewers - I used 14
2 Styrofoam discs
Green scrapbook paper
hot glue gun
hot glue sticks
Clovers - I used 36 of various sizes

I used a dye cut machine to cut big and little clovers out of patterned green paper.
Reversible paper is the best because you'll have a great variety of patters.
BIG:
 Little:
 Hot glue your disks together
and place in a container of your choosing.
 Match up clovers so that there is one pattern on the front and another showing on the back
lay one flat on the table, put hot glue on the center 
and press skewer into it, the match other clover on top
Let them sit and cool for several minutes.
 Place the clover skewers in various spots at various heights 
to make a full bouquet.
 Fill container with crimped paper to hide Styrofoam and most of the sticks.
Tie a ribbon around the container to put the finishing touches on it.
 A cheerful bouquet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.