Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Buffet

We celebrated the holiday a little early at school 
because St. Patrick's Day fell on Saturday this year.
It's one of my favorite holidays so naturally my students love it too!
I sent this note home on Monday:
I was really impressed with the creativity and time the families took to make this great.
I provided the table clothes, serving bowls, platters and a few serving pieces.
 
Take a peek at our colorful snack buffet:
 We snacked all day long.
The kids loved sampling all the green, gold & rainbow treats.
 Just so you know that we did some learning in the midst of our snacking:
We graphed our Lucky Charms:
 We graphed the green things we were wearing:
We read St. Patrick's day books, did fun activities and had a very LUCKY school day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.