Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

What is "What I Wore Wednesday"?
It's a place to document my wardrobe.
It challenges me to keep it new and not get stuck in ruts.

I take pictures of my original outfits each week.
I do rewear outfits and repeat things.
I don't want to bore you 
so I try not to take pics of outfits more than once.
Kevin takes most of my pictures.
He tolerates this job for the sake of my blog :)
He teases me and says, "I've been dying to do this all day!  Thank you for asking!"
 
I started linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy several months ago.
Here's what I wore this week:
 1. Gray Day
Black turtleneck - Target
Wide Gray Belt - Banana Republic
Silk skirt - BCBG
2. Sunshine
Silky top - Thrifted
Sparkly black earrings - Polka-Dotty Place
Sparkly beaded necklace - Wal-mart
Skinny jeans - Target
Pointy kitty heels - Ralph Lauren
 3. Monday of St. Patrick's Day Week
Top - Target
Chartreuse flower - Shopko
Ivory mum earrings - Claires
Green & Chartreuse skirt - Thrifted in IN
Black boots - BORN
4.  Irish Hounds-tooth
Green top - Banana Republic
White crop jacket - Thrifted
brooch - vintage
Black belt - Betsey Johnson
Hounds-tooth skirt - ?? Marshalls maybe
Black boots - BORN
 See you next week!
Thanks for stopping by!  :) Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.