Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sick

I woke up feeling like I'd swallowed a porcupine on Sunday
and it was all down hill from there.
Tried to go to work on Monday and came home sick at lunch.
In my 8 years of teaching, I've never done that...
it's hard to be a good teacher when 30 kids need your attention and you feel like poo.
Took a sick day today and am hoping to feeling much better tomorrow.

Here's my recipe for feeling better:
1. SNUGGLE WITH YOUR CATS
 Oliver snuggling on the right
Oliver saying You better not be contagious! on the left

2. MAKE A PITIFUL CALL TO YOUR HUSBAND,
HAVE HIM COME HOME EARLY 
AND SWING BY THE GROCERY FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
3. MAKE SOME HOMEMADE CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
WITH A SIDE OF PUFFS PLUS 
because you are going to blow your nose a zillion times.
4. STAY IN YOUR PJS ALL DAY
 5. ZICAM, DAYQUIL, RICOLA & CHAPSTICK ARE MUST HAVES
 4. FRUITS
6.  BAKE SOME COMFORT FOOD
even though you can't taste anything :/
Hey good lookin, whatcha got cookin? says Oliver
 7. LAY ON THE COUCH AND STARE OUT THE WINDOW
on this lovely first day of Spring
HaPpY sPrInG to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.