Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

My 5th week of linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy
I'm still working on making new outfits
out of the clothes that are already in my closet.

1. Stylish Teacher :)
Oversized pearl earrings - Burlington
Red ruffle blouse - thrifted
Black tank - Target
Giant Black flower - Nordstrom Rack
Black Belt - Betsey Johnson
Houndstooth skirt - ??
Patterned tights - Macy's
Pointy Black heels - Ralph Lauren
 2. Birthday Casual
Corduroy Blazer - Banana Republic
White collared Shirt - Lerner NY
Chunky necklace - Target
Navy teardrop earrings - permanently borrowed from my mom :)
Relaxed Skinny Jeans & Mustard flats - Target
Large Amberish ring - gift
 3. Irish Fan
Plaid scarf - TJ Maxx
ND zip up - Columbia
 Gray turtle neck, Relaxed Skinny Jeans - Target
Clover earrings - gifted
Gray Converse - Macys
4. Tweedtastic
Tweed Skirt - Nordstrom Rack
Black Turtleneck - Limited
Patterned tights - Macys
Leopard Print flats - Bandolino
Black flower earrings & headband - Claires
5. Shimmer
Brown turtleneck & belt - GAP
Glittery Cardigan - Loft
Gold Leaf earrings - Charlotte Russe
Relaxed Skinny Jeans (again :) & brown flats - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.