Monday, November 28, 2011

Magic Marshmallow Puffs

Do you ever have left overs of an ingredient that you are trying to get rid of?
I seemed to have an abundance of large marshmallows lately. 
Then I remembered this recipe that my mom used to make:
Magic Marshmallow Puffs
You just need a few ingredients:
1 tube of crescent rolls
cinnamon & sugar
1/4 c melted butter
1 large marshmallow for each crescent roll
 Dunk marshmallow in melted butter
 Roll butter coated marshmallow into cinnamon/sugar mixture until well coated.
 Start with small end of crescent roll triangle and roll up.
Be sure to pinch all sides closed.
 Put in a greased pan, pour remaining butter on top and sprinkle cinnamon/sugar on top.
 Optional: Top with chopped pecans
 Bake until marshmallow melts or about 10 minutes.
 Easy breakfast :)
Thanks for the recipe mom :)

2 comments:

  1. We love those!!! Although, I usually have to make 2 cans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound really good right now. Your posts make me hungry and sad. Sad that you aren't close enough to share. :( Mom :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.