Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for 
what i wore wednesday again this week.
Here's what I wore:
 1. Sweater & white shirt - Lerner NY
Cord Skirt - Gap
Black kitty heels - Ralph Lauren
Gray Belt - Banana Republic
Lavendar Rose earrings - Polka-Dotty Place

 2. Sweater - Banana Republic Outlet
Bought this in Destin, FL 
and had several people tell me this was a great color on me!  Who knew?
White shirt - Loft
 Army green wool skirt - thrifted
Black patent heels - Macy's
Gold leaf earrings - Charlotte Russe
Gold belt - TJ

 3. White Shirt - Loft
gray vest - thrifted
skirt - thrifted
black pointy boots - gift
black flower - Nordstrom Rack
Silver chandelier earrings - gift

 4. Black crinkle skirt - TJ
Socks, ring & headband - gift
black ankle boots - Payless
Polka-dot top - Limited
Orange flower - Polka-Dotty Place
Yellow mum earrings - Polka-Dotty Place

5. Halloween Costume
Silver dress - thrifted
Cookies - Polka-Dotty Place
Chef hat - Amazon

I'm challenging myself to put together lots of new 
(never before worn together) outfits for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.