Thursday, November 3, 2011

Spinach Stuffed Jumbo Shells

 I've been wanting to try a recipe with jumbo shells for a while now.
Here's what you need:
1/2 bag of frozen spinach
 cheeses
 I think I should be a spokeswoman for Wal-mart!!
 Thaw out the spinach 
(microwave it if you forget to thaw it and dry it up with a paper towel)
 I tried to chop my spinach but couldn't get it fine enough
so I put it in the food processor.
Mixed it with all of the ricotta cheese, salt and pepper.
 The recipe makes enough filling for 1/2 a box of jumbo shells.
Let noodles cool a bit before stuffing with filling.
 Cover in your favorite pasta sauce.
Bake for 10-15 minutes to brown cheese.
This was a yummy, meatless meal.
Kevin did say he'd like it with ground beef in it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.