Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baby BOY Shower

I'm the party planner at my school 
and someone has a baby boy on the way!
We celebrated yesterday with a PIE PARTY.
Take a peek:
I made a Peanut Butter Pie that was delish!
Homemade graham cracker crust. 
Topped with a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
It was nice to have an excuse to use my new pie plate too.
 I also made a Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie.
Pretty homemade crust :)
 Her colors were blue and brown:
Napkins from IKEA, plates from Wal-mart, placemats from Zurchers.
 We had twelve different pies.
I asked several people to bring in a pie and it came together nicely.
I purchased silver pie servers at The Dollar Tree that worked great!
 We precut the pies and added mini pennants.
I dipped some strawberries in white chocolate.
Sidenote: Our party location is the school library.
 We had peanut butter cookies and cool whip to top all pies.
 I hand stamped signs for each of the pies with my mini alphabet stamps.
Then I gathered pine cones in my neighborhood to use as place cards for each pie.
It worked perfectly!
 I had a lot of fun making pinwheels bouquets for centerpieces.
 LOVE my new silver frame on a stand from TJ Maxx.
I'm looking forward to using it for all holidays.
I made my classic sugar cookie favors. A stroller & a onesie.
 We had a great turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.