Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, Friends!  I hope you've had a nice week.  Our week was pretty good - sunshine and blue skies and I didn't even mind the cold snap since winter clothes are my favorite.

Did you catch my blog posts this week?

Happy St. Patrick's Day - check out my 12 layer rainbow jello!

Stop Eating Out - a good change.

5 Spring Outfit Must Haves - which one is your favorite?  I love #1 or #4.


Now onto my favorite moments of the week:

1. Leggings Depot Women's Relaxed Fit Joggers

Let me introduce my favorite joggers.  I got these joggers for myself for Christmas and they are so comfy!  They are really soft, thin so they'd be perfect for Spring and Summer and they come in TONS of cute colors.  I'm really impressed with the quality.  I have worn mine a couple times a week since December and they still look brand new.  They run a little small in my opinion so I would size up.  They are only $16.99 with a coupon to clip if you purchase 2.  

Look how cute they look with a graphic tee, jean jacket and tennis shoes!

I plan to grab them in black and brown next.  Or maybe the lavendar ones.

Leggings Depot Relaxed Fit Jogger Track Cuff Sweatpants with Pockets


2. Light Up Basketballs

The kids LOVE them!!  They are so easy to turn on, blow up quickly and the best part is that they come loaded with the batteries and one set of replacements.  That was such a great surprise so most things do not come with the necessary batteries these days.  All the kids - ages 3-10 think the light up basketballs are SO COOL.  We'd 10/10 recommend them for kids.  I think it'll be so fun to play with these light up basketballs all Spring and Summer long.  They light up when you bounce them and then turn off on their own when they are not being bounced.  They really are the neatest toy for Easter baskets, Spring birthdays or Spring and Summer fun!

GlowCity LED Light Up Basketball


3. Easter Brunch.  We had the yummiest Easter brunch at Bible Study this week.  Look at these cute fruity Peep skewer!  They made everyone smile and kids would love them!


4.  You can now do Target returns in the Target drive up spots.  Did you know this??  You process the return on your app and then select a drive up return.  They come out, scan your items and you are done.  It's so easy and so amazing.  I hope it saves you a trip inside the store with your kids.  Doing a return from my car was my favorite!

5. Welcome to the neighborhood.  We got some new neighbors so I made them half a bundt cake.  They are older and just two people live there so half a bundt cake seemed perfect.  Doesn't my lemon bundt cake look so pretty in a 9x9 pan!?  I'll be doing this trick again the next time I need to share a dessert.  these are my favorite 9x9 pans from Sams with snap on clear lids.  I always keep them on hand to share food.

6. Silly kids.  I went up to say goodnight to the kids and Pikachu scared me half to death.  Fletcher put him to bed so sweetly.

7. We had a fun time celebrating St. Patrick's Day this week.  These pot of gold glasses were so much fun!

8. Olive is in her oversized sweatshirt era.  Apparently all 5th grade girls are and she's thrilled.  We ordered several and she is so excited.

9. Someone we love was having a hard month so we gathered all their favorite candies, baked their favorite cookies, added some fruit and dropped off Panera Soup with loaves of bread.  It was a simple care package that made their day.  And this rainbow ribbon from Sams is my favorite!  I added it to my front door wreath and my cookie boxes.

10. Leo turns 4 soon and he's just getting funnier and funnier.

He loves to tote the cats around.  He was snuggling Penny one second and then trying to give her a haircut the next.  I still have to keep a close eye on him.

As I'm putting the kids to bed I see this:
He tells me that he's playing Shadow Dogs and doing foot shadows on the ceiling.

And easy YES.  We did some returns and he asked if he could drive some vehicles.  He hopped inside and played for free.  I'm glad I slowed down for a second to say yes to his simple request.  He walked through the mall with me like a big kid, waited in line and is just acting so grown up these days.  Hanging out with him is my favorite.


Happy weekend!  I hope you have a nice one.  My crew is on Spring Break so I'll be taking next week off from the blog.  See you back here in April!

Linking up with Momfessionals


5 comments:

  1. Happy weekend! I always love seeing what yall are up to! Tell Olive she looks adorable! That Bundt and care package are sooo special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend. I love your Easter Brunch.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always so inspired by your acts of kindness toward your family, friends, and neighbors. You bless so many lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful spring break! I picked up a yellow gingham ribbon at Sam's today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those joggers do look comfy, I love the colour too and what a wonderful Easter Brunch.
    How kind to welcome your new neighbours with cake.
    Leo does sound so funny. hehehe What a character.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.