Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Thanksgiving Treat Board

Thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes yesterday!  It's been a fun week.

I'm excited to share a Thanksgiving treat board with you today.  It's super simple and super festive for any Thanksgiving gathering.

I stopped in my local Aldi and found this darling wooden leaf board this week.  It was just $14.99 and it's really great quality.  It's large, heavy and really nice.  My store was supposed to get them a couple of weeks ago, but with all the shipping delays they just got them in.  I've purchased several of the Crofton wood boards before and they have held up very well over the years.  I'd highly recommend them!  You can't beat the prices and the quality.

Any treats will work for your board!  I grabbed all the browns, oranges, reds and yellow foods I could find in my pantry.  The brown Oreos are the special edition gingerbread Oreos for the holidays.  Olive is obsessed with them.  I haven't been able to find them in my stores, but her Mimi and aunt both found them for her.  I like the mix of salty (pretzels & caramel corn) with the sweet.

A Thanksgiving treat board would be a really fun, easy snack to assemble the week of Thanksgiving.  What kid and grown up couldn't find something to enjoy on this board!?



What would you put on your Thanksgiving treat board for your gatherings this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.