Monday, November 15, 2021

Leo's Nursery Reveal

Leo has the sweetest nursery!  We went with a lion/jungle theme without it being too over the top.  Lots of neutral colors with jungle creatures mixed in.  This room was also Fletcher's nursery.  The wall of built ins and the wood floor just screams boy to me!  Now that he's 19 months, I figured I really needed to take pictures and share this space.  We got the house ready for showings so it was the perfect time to document this space.

Welcome to Leo's nursery.

This wooden dresser was in my nursery when I was a baby.  My parents bought it, stained it and it's been in all three of my kid's nurseries.

I loved collecting items for his nursery over the past year.  The LEO wall letters were the first item I bought with his name on it.  I picked it up in the Fall before he was born because I just knew Leo was the perfect name for him.  A few weeks later we settled on Leo and I already had this ready for his nursery.


I decorated with Leos' newborn pictures and some sentimental items.  Those are my baby shoes.

We love this sweet lion art.  Leo roars at it every time he sees it.  This room doubles as our guest room so we made sure to add some jungle pillows to the neutral bedding to tie everything in.

Leo's lion new born picture is one of my favorites.



All the crib sheets and diaper changing pad cover were from Target.  I love the mix of greens, oranges and grays for his room.



He plays in his room often with all the toys and the cats love napping in here, too.

4 comments:

  1. It’s beautiful! I love the theme, and his name letters. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! Thanks for sharing! We just had a baby in the family, and they went with a outer-space themed nursery, which definitely wouldn't have been MY choice, but still turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That newborn picture is adorable and I love that the dresser has been used by so many in your family.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.