Friday, November 22, 2019

My Best Thanksgiving Recipes

Happy Friday!!  Hope you've had a great week.  I am doing a Thanksgiving recipe round up for you today of my very favorite Thanksgiving recipes.  I hope you find a new recipe or two to make for your family and friends this year.

I wanted to let you know that I'm taking a Thanksgiving blog break after today.  I'll be off enjoying some sweet time with my family.  Kevin and Olive both have next week off of school!  Hooray!  I hope you have a wonderful holiday and I'll see you back here on December 2nd.  It's crazy how fast November flew by this year!

My Favorite Thanksgiving recipes:

Turkey Cinnamon Roll
(recipe details here)
My kids think that canned cinnamon rolls are a delicacy.  They LOVE them.  I bake them weekly and we are having this turkey cinnamon roll for breakfast on Thanksgiving morning.


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
(recipe details here)
These are my family's favorite cookie. I make them year round because we love them so much.  They're soft, delicious and so easy to make.  My kids request them all the time.  I'm making them to take to Kevin's family Thanksgiving.



Sweet Potato Cinnamon Bread
(recipe details here)
I made this bread for the first time last year and it was so good.  Kevin found the recipe, bought the ingredients and planned a fun date night at home for us to make it together.  It was really sweet.  I was a tiny bit skeptical about sweet potato bread, but it was wonderful.


My Favorite Pie Tips
(recipe details here)
I'm in charge of bringing the pies for Thanksgiving again this year.  I've done this for several years because I love making pies so much.  Plus, they travel well which works great for our holiday plans. 


Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
(recipe details here)
These are homemade pumpkin muffins and they're delicious!  Kids and adults love them.  They also feel really fancy, but are pretty easy to make.

Thanksgiving Charcuterie Board

I may even put together a charcuterie board for my family on our week off!  Add some extra oranges, mini pumpkins and it'll be perfectly festive.



Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  I know the holidays aren't the happiest time for everyone.  If that's true for you this year, I'm sorry.  I'm thinking of you if you're facing some tough things this holiday season and praying for your family.

2 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.