Monday, September 2, 2013

Chicco Fan

I love my Chicco stroller/car seat combo and wanted to share it with you.  
Let me tell you all of the reasons I love it:
1. I like the color combo.
2. It is really easy to put the base in your car and take it out.
3. It has great safety ratings.
4. It's easy to wipe clean.
5.  We got it from Babies R Us and were able to use their 20% off coupons.
 6. The stroller is sturdy and not too bulky.
7. It's easy to attach the car seat to the stroller.
8. It will transition with her as she gets bigger.
9. There's a cup holder for my drink.
10. Olive thinks it's comfy and rides in it without fuss.
The only things I'd change:
The carrying section below the car seat would be larger
and you'd be able to set up the stroller with one hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them.